05 June 2016

The Sunday Currently: Vol. 8


Summer is over! There are stories needed to be written like my first Blogapalooza experience, and moments in the last days of May. There is so much to tell but on second thought I will spare you my adversity. Let us start with the Sunday currently:

 
Reading
Emails from the brands that I’ve met in Blogapalooza last May 21

Writing
A letter to myself

Listening
To thunder and raindrops

Thinking
About someone

Smelling
My sweaty body

Wishing
For fast internet connection, and for my pimples to go away
                                                        
Hoping
That our team will hit the target this month

Wearing
My college P.E. shirt and a short.

Loving
Myself

Wanting
A new haircut and color

Needing
Money, healthy mind, body, and soul

Feeling
Sleepy

Clicking
In between MS Word, Adobe Photoshop and my Blogger account as usual


The Sunday Currently is an original link -up by Siddathornton/ 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall