31 July 2016

The Sunday Currently: Vol. 9

I know. I know I've been MIA for a long time. There are so many things happening, stories to share, and of course I’ve been adding articles for the blog line up. I just can’t write them in one sitting. I’ve been busy with work to be exact. I’ve been itching to talk to you guys. I miss blogging as you all know it keeps me sane. That’s why even though I am running late for an appointment I could that let this chance to blog pass. Hopefully, I’ll be back blogging for good.


(Oh! I am active on my FB page thanks to free access.)
Reading
Emails, news feed on FB, and other books installed on my phone. I wish I can read them all.

Writing
Drafts for the blog

Listening
Raindrops, and chatters of the neighbors.

Thinking
Of ways to increase my income

Smelling
A dog, and cigarette smoke

Wishing
Easy money, and a boyfriend. J
                                                        
Hoping
That I’ll reach my quota at work

Wearing
A black nail polish

Loving
My cousin, and their fast internet connection

Wanting
A new dress and a freelance work

Needing
Money, healthy mind, body, and soul

Feeling
rush

Clicking

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall