23 May 2014

LOOK UP AT ONE SKY


It was a beautiful twilight when I have decided to give myself something to look forward at every end of the day. I suddenly felt the urged to look up. Sure enough, I was amazed on what I have seen. A heart shaped cloud was up there unmoving as if it was waiting for me. It wasn’t until now that I think that it might be a sign of something good to happen or perhaps a romance is brewing.

After seeing it I felt a different kind of happiness. That is why I make a decision to photograph the sky on the succeeding days. Besides, it is better to look up instead of watching pavements. It is like surrendering everything to God. It is   like seeing the world in a different perspective. 
Heart shaped cloud












*All photos are taken with the camera of my phone.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall