24 May 2015

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY: VOL 4

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY

Cheers to us! May is my birth month (it made me feel special) and there had been a little progress in my job hunting. I am so happy yet anxious because it is not guaranteed money. It is a risk that I am uplifting to God Almighty.

            And now to the Sunday currently:


Reading
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

Writing
Nothing except this update on The Sunday Currently not even a poem.


Listening
To the noise outside our house.

Thinking
About the career choice that I’ve made.

Smelling
Mangoes.

Wishing
An easy money.

Hoping
That everything would find its place on the scale so that life will find its balance.

Wearing
My favorite nightwear.

Loving
My family, specially my brother. Because he knows what to say when asked.

Wanting
To study photography class abroad.

Needing
A permanent job and a new phone.

Feeling
Hungry even though I’ve already ate dinner. I’ll drink milk after this.  J

Clicking
Through the messages in my phone.


The Sunday Currently is an original link-up of Siddathornton.


2 comments

  1. so many blogger do this things. it makes me wanna to try them too. btw, toast for being a job hunter!

    http://petitecovered.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fitria! :) You should try doing this series, me it is fun.

      Delete

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall