05 August 2015

Project Happiness: From the Romans

ROMANS 12:2

Before this day ends I am leaving you this verse from Romans 12:2. Now, I don’t know about your religion or beliefs but I believe that all of us can learn from each other’s world or culture.

In case you are overwhelmed of what is happening in your life. In case you are confused I hope that you will be enlightened through this. I admit, I am still thinking of the best and clear interpretation of this verse but what I know is that it makes me happy reading this. It is like reminding me of something I cannot ignore.

To be frank, posting this makes me happy too, even though I have a little to say.  I hope that you too can do things that make you happy as long as it is legal.


No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall