09 January 2016

JUST SO YOU CAN CALL ME PRODUCTIVE

SUNRISE
 Just so you can call me productive here are photos of the sky and the sun with a sad fog. They were taken after I have attended “Simbang Gabi.”

I promised in my article Why I Blog that I would not blog when I am angry. I am angry? Check. Check. Check. Am I angry? I think I am not. I am just frustrated that I did not do productive today. What I mean is that my plans did not materialize today. I can’t tell if I should be raising my hands right now or should I be clapping.

Let me be clear with those plans: 1. I should be applying for jobs online but the internet speed is very very much frustrating me. 2. Cornerstone was cancelled today. Yada! Yada! Yada! 3. Okay, so I have a free time to do the sit down interview with Luci but for the lack of preparations, I still have not gotten my questions ready! 4. Okay, so I can still do the laundry but when I arrived home I felt so tired so I sleep. Then I woke feeling rejuvenated.  

Before this goes long let me thank you first for being here. THANK YOU!

Oh, hey I did something today. I cooked dinner, I washed the dishes, folded the cleaned clothes, and a little transcribing of my written interview that will be published here in Koshe.

It’s 11:32 pm now.  I’m going to bed before somebody turn off the lights. Anyway, here is the sky, the sun, and the fog weeks ago before Christmas just so you can call me productive. And to send you all GOOD VIBES! J




4 comments

  1. Hope you have a more productive day tomorrow! I think we all have days like this!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I think I will have a productive day tomorrow even today. It's funny how life send back what you've missed in a day. :)

      Delete
  2. Taking those wonderful photos looks productive to me! <3

    Ochi | Ochi In The City

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I took them last month with my old KODAK camera. :)

      Delete

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall