10 May 2017

The Happy List // 5



It is almost 5 am.  I woke up sweaty because of the heat. It is really summer. While some are enjoying their vacation. I am eating for breakfast to leave for work. I feel bad not being around often. So I figured I do a quick happy list. 

1. Work location.
2.  Conversations.
3. Getting involved in a prenup photo shoot. It's the thing I want to do!  My former household head in SFC is getting married. The schedule has been reset due to bad weather. Last Saturday it finally happened.
4. Short stories. I finally finished the short story that I have been writing for a month. You may read it here.
5. Korean Drama and The Return of Superman
6.100 Likes. The official Facebook page of this blog has reached a milestone. The photo project in the page under #EverydayWithKoshe has been going on.
7. My brother got married.
8. I almost had a date.
9. People at work is easy to work with.
10. Reading blogs.

How about you guys what have you been up to?


5 comments

  1. For me, blog hopping is one of the most exciting activities. I love reading posts about other people's lives e :) Anyways, what happened with the "almost date"? Chismosa noh! :D

    Wannderzel by Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  2. He simply stop asking. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. sobrang init, swimming also, i watched running man korean variety show, and latest dramas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dami ko na palang di alam sayo.. nagpakasal na yung kapatid mo? bakit almost had a date? sino? ayeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too have my own happy list. it was something I did before and have revived again. Every Monday I blog about the things or events that made me happy the past week. :) loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall