04 February 2014

DON’T SEND ME FLOWERS




“Don’t send me flowers when I’m dead. If you like me, send them while I’m alive.” 
                                                                                                          – Brian Clough

Well, isn’t it obvious? There is absolutely a big difference when you give flowers to the dead and alive. Sure it is necessary, a respect to the family of the deceased if you bring flowers once you visit.

Hence, I agree with Brian Clough. Sending flowers while you still can see the reaction of the receiver is best. You know why this caught my attention? Because once you remember it you would certainly be reminded of the other words you deny to say. This correlate with the following:
  • Tell me you like me while I am still single. Don’t wait until it is complicated.
  • Show me love while I still have the capability to love you back.
  • Help me while I still need you not when I lost the passion on going on.
  • Act while you still have the power and resources. Sometimes, the expression, “It is never too late”, does not apply to every situation.

Old – fashioned you may say but it sure will make a lady giggle. Do you get my point? When I am gray (I hope I can reach the age same as my grandma. Possibly I will have a problem with my vision and with my sense of smell.), don’t send me flowers. The feeling would be different.



No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall