12 July 2015

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY VOL. 7

the sunday currently

            Today I am celebrating my first anniversary in Singles for Christ (SFC). I can’t believe I made it. SFC community has been a lot of help to me. It helps discover myself more while nurturing my spiritual life. I hope to stay here while I’m single. How about are you involve with other community?


            And now to the Sunday currently:


Reading
E-mails from my yahoo mail. It’s the account that I used for subscribing to newsletter to different website that I sign up.

Writing
The second chapter of “Once Upon A High School” for Wattpad.

Listening
Fight Song by Rachel Platten

Thinking
Happy thoughts and positive results

Smelling
Porkchop and garlic rice.

Wishing
A better weather this week

Hoping
To have another job so I can sustain my finances

Wearing
My clip on and my favorite home wear

Loving
My family especially my brother because he’s acting as our chef. J

Wanting
New clothes and pair of shoes

Needing
Money

Feeling
Hungry

Clicking
In between MS Word, Adobe Photoshop and my Blogger account


The Sunday Currently is an original link -up by Siddathornton.

2 comments

  1. So pround of you sis. Happy anniversary.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sis, thank you :) Thank you for encouraging to do the things that I aspire. :)

      Delete

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall