28 July 2015

WILD AND BEAUTIFUL


Allow me to share another bunch of growing flowers. I found them in the commercial lot in our neighborhood. They said that soon a building were rise in there. I been seeing them from our laundry area and finally I’ve decided to take a photo. I asked permission to the keeper of the lot to go in. Because no matter how beautiful your photographs are it would not matter if you are caught as a trespasser.

Aren’t they beautiful? There growing around the weeds, they bloomed through the rain and summer heat. They survived. Yet, there name is never known. So by posting them here, I am acknowledging these wild and beautiful flowers. How ironic is that some beauty is unknown and hiding. Do you know them?


3 comments

  1. I fancy flowers too and I love how your photo complimented with your words nicely :")

    Lou | wander-soul.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are beautiful, I've never seen such unusual flowers before. I love the pictures too xx

    http://blossomingdaydreams.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Georgia! Thank you for dropping by. :) True these flowers are unusual. It can't stand without somebody's care.

      Delete

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall