07 July 2015

QUOTES: PAPER TOWNS BY JOHN GREEN

PAPER TOWNS BY JOHN GREEN
            
           You know, I have been trying to organize my favorite quotes from Paper Towns but I always failed to comply for a long time. Yesterday it happened. I discovered that all I needed were a cold weather minus the internet connection.

            One of my favorite is from the scene where they played a game I spy while Q and his friends are on the road to New York. It goes like this, “I spy with my little eye something I really like.” I am tempted to post this on my Facebook. I would like to know how my friends would react.

            Here are my favorite quotes from Paper Towns. I hope you find them on your list too.


"I  think I can hold it," Ben says. At 3:10 , he announces, "Actually, I really need need to pee. Really."


PAPER TOWNS BY JOHN GREEN

PAPER TOWNS BY JOHN GREEN

PAPER TOWNS BY JOHN GREEN

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall