10 September 2014

AYESA IS A BIG FAN OF THE MOVIE "FROZEN"


I miss this little girl. It’s been month after they took off to Samar  so that my older cousin, ate Jen, can take care of my sick aunt.


When Ayesa found out that we have downloaded the movie “Frozen” she does not stop begging until we watched it. Frozen is a movie that was popular since last year. I think it is because of the beautiful songs that it captured a lot of audience specially the kids, the little girls in particular.

At first, she was engross in watching the movie sometimes a little distracted asking when will Olaf show up. Then, she surprised me by doing this. I was caught of the moment that I was not able to record the start of her actions.


Such a happy kiddo!!! I miss her so. 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall