19 April 2015

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY: VOL. 1

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY

Reading a book by John Green entitled Paper Towns.  I need to compile quotes that I’ll publish hopefully before the month ends.

Writing
this new blog series that I spotted on Lois’s blog which is an original link –up of from Siddathornton 
  
Listening to our neighbor’s radio playlist

Thinking about the CLP session that I missed

Smelling my sweat. It so hot right now that I need another shower

Wishing that there is also Spring season in the Philippines.

Hoping
that I have money so that  I can prettify my phone

Wearing ultimate “pambahay” clothes

Loving the new local TV show that is currently airing right now

Wanting
a new book to read

Needing
a new job

Feeling
sleepy and tired because of the heat

Clicking in between MS Word and my Blogger account



2 comments

  1. I enjoyed reading this Jhecel! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this new series, Lois. I usually get ideas from other bloggers like you. :)

      Delete

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall