26 April 2015

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY: VOL 2

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY

Reading
I am reading the Sunday edition of Manila Bulletin – one of the leading newspaper here in the Philippines.

Writing
I have not finished writing my resume yet that I will need by next week.

Listening
My ear is currently hearing current TV programs, the bell that signals the arrival of garbage truck - it is time to bring out the trash, and karaoke in the neighborhood.

Thinking
I am thinking positive thoughts.

Smelling
I smell dishwashing soap in my hand.

Wishing
This blogger is wishing that her readers would comment below. ;)

Hoping
I am hoping that I have a job next month.

Wearing
I have three outfits for today because of the heat. I’m sweaty earlier. As of the moment I am wearing my NSTP shirt from my College and a cotton shorts.

Loving
I love all the people that uplift my spirit in this moment and the past and my new photos of a doll.

Wanting
I want to watch another season of Naruto

Needing
I badly need a job and some batteries for my digital camera.

Feeling
I am feeling happy not sure why, maybe, because I am erasing the bad thoughts.

Clicking
I am anxious to finish everything so I am clicking in between Photoshop, MS Word, and my Blogger account.



*The Sunday Currently is an original link-up by Siddathornton.


2 comments

  1. Natuwa naman ako dito sis.. May participation yung manika ni Monay.. :)

    Eto ba yung project na sinasabi mo? Ganda.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sis! :) Kasi wala na akong stock photos buti na lang meron ako nito. Salamat sa doll ni Monay.

      Isa ito sa mga project ng blog ko. ;)

      Delete

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall