25 October 2014

CORNERSTONE DIARY: DAY 12


CFC Cornerstone


        Based on my calendar today is the 12th Saturday that I’ve been attending Cornerstone. J


Cornerstone is formed by three organizations, Couples for Christ (CFC), ANCOP, and Ateneo De Manila University. It aims to help slow readers in elementary students in public schools through reading tutorials and values formation.

Today, the tutees clearly enjoyed the activities. They have learned how to enhance focus by drawing on the board using their both hands. They have enjoyed playing games that are still related to the lessons taught. Without them knowing that leadership skills and being a team player is being honed.

I enjoyed the games too. And the other tutors too. I was busy cheering my team on the “letter relay” game. That’s why I only have few photos.
CFC Cornerstone


CFC Cornerstone Inuman Elementary School

CFC Cornerstone

    
        We are still in need of volunteers. If you are interested in being a part of this fulfilling duty you can email me at jhecelogtip@yahoo.com or leave a comment below. Thank you. May you always be a blessing to others.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall