10 October 2014

FIFTEEN QUOTES FROM THE BEST OF ME BY NICHOLAS SPARKS

The Best of Me








The Best of Me

1.      The past can be escaped only by embracing something better.

2.      Everyone had regrets and everyone had made mistakes.

3.      Didn’t anyone ever tell you that if you don’t want to know the answer to a question, don’t ask?

4.      I’ve never been afraid of them. Not once. Because I had you.

5.      I want to be here with you. Even though I know it’s wrong.

6.      Because I not only still loved you beyond measure.

7.      Life happened.

8.      Being here, seeing you. It makes me think back to a time when I still believed that all my dreams could come true. It’s been a long time since I’ve felt like that.

9.      One of the responsibilities of being a parent is to make sure your children know when they’re making mistakes.

10. Don’t take my advice. Or anyone’s advice. Trust yourself. For good or for bad, happy or unhappy, it’s your life, and what you do with it has always been entirely up to you.

11. Love can conjure up many things.

12.  I know that in this life, innocent people get hurt by the decisions we make.

13. You’ll make mistakes and struggle like everyone, but when you’re with the right person, you’ll feel almost perfect joy, like you’re the luckiest person ever lived.

14. They were in love but they hadn’t been lovers; they were friends and yet also strangers after so many years.

15. She’d loved him once and had loved him again, and nothing would ever change the way she felt.



No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall