02 December 2014

ZENZEST


SCENT STATION BODY SPLASH
SCENT STATION BODY SPLASH

         I spent my last two gift certificates (GC) from Zenzest that I have been saving for almost two years. The gift certificates were part of my commission when I was working as an Account Executive in a publishing company. The good thing with GC’s is they do not expire. 

            I bought perfumes for my godchildren who are still toddlers. So this Christmas they will be receiving Scent Station’s body splash from me. I picked it because its fragrance is mild. Aside from that, it is packaged ready. The three types of body splash in a box with a holiday theme are Kiss, Shine, and Wish.
            For myself I picked my regular scent Zenzest Earth perfume. This would be my second bottle. The first one was used by my brother too even though I told him that it was for women. He said it is cool because it is like a scent made for both gender. Yup, that’s how weird my brother. But don’t judge him by that because he is very masculine. J
            When I was testing their other products I keep coming back with Zenzest body spray specially the Raspberry. I was exceeding in my shopping limit – the amount of the gift certificate. In the end, I bought it since they come in two’s and a good package too.
            I also bought home fragrance oil. One was lavender and the other was grapefruit. The grapefruit’s scent let me feel like I am in a fruit yard. It is so refreshing and calming.

ZENZEST EARTH PERFUME
ZENZEST EARTH PERFUME

ZENZEST BODY SPRAY
 ZENZEST BODY SPRAY

ZENZEST BODY SPRAY
 ZENZEST BODY SPRAY WITH THE BOX

ZENZEST HOME FRAGRANCE OIL
 ZENZEST HOME FRAGRANCE OIL



No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall