18 March 2015

HAPPY SOUNDS LIKE

HAPPY SOUNDS LIKE

            I was browsing through Yahoo Philippines when I came across an article that encourages all music fans all over the world to post the songs that makes them happy in their social media account. The initiative comes from UN as a part of the celebration of International Day of Happiness this Friday.

            In support with this I have decided to list mine here. I hope one of them will make to the playlist streaming on MixRadio. In no particular order here they are:
1.      Smile – Uncle Kracker
2.      Top of The World – The Carpenters
3.      Narda – Kamikazee (This is an OPM)
4.      All About  That Bass – Meghan Trainor
5.      Sugar – Maroon 5
6.      Brighter Than The Sun – Colbie Caillat
7.      Faithful Love – (I am not sure who the original singer)
8.      Heal The World –
9.      Hey, Soul Sister – Train
10.  Thinking Out Loud – Ed Sheeran
11.  Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson feat. Bruno Mars
12.  Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
13.  Pompeii – Bastille
14.  Sky Full Of Stars – Coldplay
15.  Summer Sunshine – The Corrs
16.  Superman – Super Junior
17.  Wouldn’t It Be Nice – The Beach Boys
18.  Worth It – Fifth Harmony
19.  Waterfalls – TLC
20.  Breaking Free – The High School Musical


Do I need to explain my playlist? No? No! Good. I have to admit that there are other songs that makes me happy it’s either they are an original soundtrack of a TV show, movie or a TV commercial. Create your own happy playlist too and don’t forget to share it in your social media accounts using #HappySoundsLike.




*Photo courtesy: Unsplash

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall