14 March 2015

FOUR MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES

"You may be disappointed if you fail. But you are doomed if you do not try."
 – Beverly Sills

            I am making some changes here in my blog. Yes! I knew people want to read about different cultures and tradition so I am going to do that. I am thinking of featuring places and food here in the Philippines. This is a very ambitious attempt for a person who has no means in travelling. But, I believe that luck would come to those who seek for the things that he really wants.

            To motivate myself I collected these quotes from a book I am reading. I thought I’d share them to you. I am lucky to have friends that lift me up. I am lucky to have someone that supports me. I’d like to do the same to you. Let us lift each other’s spirit. Let us motivate each other whether it is by blogging or by living our life in a positive mind. I knew that these would help because it had done the same to me specially the first quote from Beverly Sills.
MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE
 “The way I see it if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” 
– Dolly Parton          

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE
 “Each of us has a fire in our hearts for something. It is our goal in life to find it and keep it lit.” – Mary Lou Retton

MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE
“Even if you are in the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” – Will Rogers

              How about you? How do you motivate yourself?

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall