17 June 2015

GALLERY GREY

GALLERY GREY
           Although I have been busy for the past days I never forget about this space in the blogging community. Expect the following posts in here to be anecdotes of my experiences and some trinkets that I found. Let me start with the food. What can I say, I girl got to eat.

            Gallery Grey offers variety of food and other businesses. This was introduced to me by new boss – Mr. Ben Fuentes (I’ll tell you guys more about my new career in a separate post. So we can focus on the food.) J 

              So what kind of food does Gallery Grey have to offer us? They have Oatmel Chewies and Paella. 

GALLERY GREY
Oatmeal Chewies

Oatmeal Chewies are made with Hershey’s chocolate chips. 
Paella
Ben's Paella

             I never eat Paella in my whole life. I guess that day is coming soon. Craving to satisfy your tummy?      
        
 You can order Paella and Oatmeal Chewies here. 

      

         


No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall