07 June 2015

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY: VOL 5

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY
A man will always be back to his first love. No matter where he had been, no matter what he had become, no matter what happened he will be back. It is because in his heart he knows that it is part of the source of his strength. This is exactly the reason why I would not be lost in blogging community. Sure, some weeks I’ll be away but always believe that I will be back. As it is obvious blogging is also my first love.

This week I met new people, talk to interesting strangers. And I discovered something new. How was yours?

Before I tell you back log of stories let us go to the Sunday currently:


Reading
I will be reading my notes from my training of becoming a Financial Advisor.

Writing
A poem entitled Date A Girl Who Writes Poetry.


Listening
To the TV commercials.

Thinking
Positive thoughts, happy memories, and all the stuff that would motivate me to be productive.

Smelling
Apple. It’s the scent of my lotion.

Wishing
That no one will get too drank today.

Hoping
That I’ll close more than twenty deal when I start meeting clients.

Wearing
A light house wear.

Loving
All the people around me. They who support me and lift me up.

Wanting
A laptop of my own.

Needing
Still needing a new phone. My phone’s crashing and lately I received messages late.

Feeling
Nervous.  

Clicking
In between the keypad and my e - mail messages.



No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall