21 June 2015

THE SUNDAY CURRENTLY: VOL 6

THE SUNDAY CURREENTLY

            Earlier today, I saw this girl selling balloons near the church. I wonder how much she needs to earn before she can go home. Her expression does not seem to be okay but after I take this shot she immediately put her businesswoman face on. It’s people like her that I take inspiration.

                And now the Sunday currently:

Reading
Unfinished articles in my folder

Writing
Names and important dates


Listening
To my mother and brother talk about wristwatch.

Thinking
What else I missed during high school.

Smelling
The rain.

Wishing
For a very productive week and that girl will be a boss someday.

Hoping
That my brother will have an easy college life.

Wearing
Loose tee shirt and blue cotton short.

Loving
Balloons and cotton candy

Wanting
To revamp my blog design and layout.

Needing
New wardrobe especially the corporate one

Feeling
Cold

Clicking
Cloth clipper



2 comments

  1. Hi! Thank you for this blog post and for the info on where this "Sunday Currently" really started :) I am starting to think if I should make my own series on my blog :) Pls check out my blog too! :)

    xoxo,
    Your Fashion Architect
    www.trishiedelacruz.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Trishie, you should try this too. This is fun to write. I have to admit that I haven't published the past Sundays because I'm losing internet connection.

      Delete

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall