20 June 2015

THRIFTY FINDS: YELLOW AND GREEN

Usually I buy wallets and purses in a mall or have them ordered in a catalogue. I stroll from different stores until I find the perfect color and brand. I’d checked every detail before I pay the item. Yes, I belong to that category of shopper. But then again, it would change as my fund goes tight. 


THRIFTY FINDS
  When my “piggy purse” was damage I knew that I have to replace it. Luckily, I found this green purse in a very low price. I purchased this for only five pesos. The vendor said that he made it himself.

THRIFTY FINDS
       
         This yellow toothbrush toolbox is a birthday gift from Noe. After we watch the Sumakah festival we went to Novo a thrift store in Antipolo. I want to go back there and check out their art supplies.

How about you what were your recent purchased? Were they worth the price?


No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall