09 June 2015

GAME OF POWER

GAME OF POWER

My bad, I was late for the game
I arrived at the half break
It seems my team is winning
Without haste they can go to fame

Chance of good exit is at stake
Before the tossing of the coin
I knew they had fixed the game of power
Fool players for I am not getting any younger

No, I am not bitter on the result
It is just that I always see them
Too common, some tested, some unproven
Without me they can win

Yes! I crave for being a mainstay
They can’t stay on the arena forever
They should sit on the bench for a while
Or pass the ball to the exile

It is just that once in their chance
They go beyond the ability of their power
It is just that before their chance

They don’t prefer the game they are in

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jhecel Ogtip
Maira Gall